You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. However, if you want to register for classes at Connections, you must first pay your $200 enrollment deposit.
Congratulations on your admission to Milligan! Make plans to join us for Connections Orientation, which prepares new students and parents for a smooth and easy transition to college life.
Attend either April 8 OR June 17, 2017
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Meet your faculty mentor.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand.
- Have your student ID made.
- Address your family’s questions during student and parent sessions or 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus on a student-led campus tour.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan!
Register for Connections today!
- Schedule (a final version will be provided at check-in)
- Recommended hotels
- Community Information
- New Student/Orientation Information
Cost — Register early and save $
Connections is FREE FOR NEW STUDENTS if you register and pay your deposit by the early registration deadlines. EACH FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND is $25.
- April Connections: Early registration deadline is March 25 ($10/student after)
- June Connections: Early registration deadline is June 3 ($10/student after)
Includes meals and other program expenses. Local accommodations are not included.