CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ADMISSION TO MILLIGAN!
Milligan hosts an on-campus orientation event called Connections.
Attend April 17 or June 12, 2021
- Meet your faculty mentor.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in-hand.
- Have your student ID made.
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Address your family’s questions during student and parent sessions and 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus on a student-led campus tour.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. However, if you want to register for classes while at Connections, you must first pay your $200 Enrollment Deposit.
You will be informed of your advising appointment on Saturday morning when you check in. We do not give appointment times in advance because they are subject to change.
Your Admission Recruiter is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan!
- Schedule (a final version will be provided at check in)
- Recommended hotels
- Community Information
- Admitted Student Information
Register early and save
The fee for Connections also covers your parent(s) and/or guest.
- April Connections: Register by April 1 and save $10!
- $40 before April 1
- $50 after April 1
- June Connections: Register by June 1 and save $10!
- $40 before June 1
- $50 after June 1