CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ADMISSION TO MILLIGAN!
Normally, Milligan hosts an on-campus orientation event, called Connections. However, due to COVID-19 and the difficulty of hosting a large group event, we instead are doing it virtually this summer. Below are important steps to prepare for a smooth transition to college life at Milligan.
- Mentoring & Registration: June 2-29 (info below)
- Virtual orientation sessions: June 13 & July 11
- Sessions on Financial Aid and Student Accounts, Student Life at Milligan, Res Life, parent sessions, and more
- Admitted Student Hangouts:
- June 5, 6 p.m. EST – click here for Zoom access (Password: 06052020)
- Watch here for more being scheduled
- Take MLGN 100 course online: June 29-July 24
Fall 2020 Mentoring & Registration
⇒ Required to register in the first round of advising/registration:
|PRE-ENROLLMENT LEARNING MODULE:
Students who do not meet these deadlines will receive their first semester schedule from the Registrar’s Office, with their mentor’s contact information in case of questions or needed changes.
|ZOOM HANGOUT WITH FACULTY MENTOR:
Meet with your assigned faculty mentor (and other new students in the same major) in a Zoom Hangout session for key information by June 12. Watch for an email from your faculty mentor with details.
Make sure you’ve paid your deposit so you can meet individually (by Zoom or phone) with your faculty mentor to choose courses and register* for the fall semester by June 29. Watch for an email from your faculty mentor with details.
*To register in this first round of mentoring, students need to pay your deposit AND complete the pre-enrollment module by June 2. Don’t miss out on getting your schedule finalized as early as possible.