Congratulations on your admission to Milligan! Make plans to join us for Connections Orientation, which prepares new students and parents for a smooth and easy transition to college life.
Attend June 13 or July 11, 2020
- Meet your faculty mentor.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand.
- Have your student ID made.
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Address your family’s questions during student and parent sessions and 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus on a student-led campus tour.
Based on the changing dynamics and heightened levels of risk of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we have rescheduled our April 18 Connections orientation event for July 11.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. However, if you want to register for classes at Connections, you must first pay your $200 enrollment deposit.
You will be informed of your advising appointment on Saturday morning when you check-in. We do not give appointment times in advance because they are subject to change.
Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan!
Register early and save $
The fee for Connections also covers your parent(s) and/or guest.
- June Connections: Register by June 1 and save $10!
- $40 before June 1
- $50 after June 1
- July Connections: Register by July 1 and save $10!
- $40 before July 1
- $50 after July 1