CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ADMISSION TO MILLIGAN!
Normally, Milligan hosts an on-campus orientation event, called Connections. However, due to COVID-19 and the difficulty of hosting a large group event, we instead are doing it virtually this summer. Below are important steps to prepare for a smooth transition to college life at Milligan.
- Mentoring & Registration: June 2-29 (info below)
- Virtual orientation sessions: June 13 & July 11
- Sessions on Financial Aid and Student Accounts, Student Life at Milligan, Res Life, parent sessions, and more
- Admitted Student Hangouts:
- June 5, 6 p.m. EST – click here for Zoom access (Password: 06052020)
- Watch here for more being scheduled
- Take MLGN 100 course online: June 29-July 24
Students can authorize access for their parent(s) to their education records (grades and academic performance, student account and financial aid, student conduct and campus life) and allow oral and written communication with university personnel by completing a FERPA form at the link below.
Filling out this FERPA form requires students to log-in to our student portal with your username and password that Information Technology (IT) sends via email once students submit their enrollment deposit. These are the same credentials you will use to log-in to your Milligan email, Canvas learning management system, and the self-service payment portal. If you are unable to find the email, make sure to check your spam or junk folder. If you are unable to locate them, please email the IT help desk at Helpdesk@milligan.edu or call 423.461.8705.