Congratulations on your admission to Milligan! Make plans to join us for Connections Orientation, which prepares new students and parents for a smooth and easy transition to college life.
Attend either April 18 OR June 13, 2020
- Meet your faculty mentor.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand.
- Have your student ID made.
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Address your family’s questions during student and parent sessions and 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus on a student-led campus tour.
Registration opens in January.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. However, if you want to register for classes at Connections, you must first pay your $200 enrollment deposit.
You will be informed of your advising appointment on Saturday morning when you check-in. We do not give appointment times in advance because they are subject to change.
Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan!
Register early and save $
The fee for Connections also covers your parent(s) and/or guest.
- April Connections: Register by April 1 and save $10!
- $40 before April 1
- $50 after April 1
- June Connections: Register by May 20 and save $10!
- $40 before May 20
- $50 after May 20