Congratulations on your admission to Milligan College! We’re really excited that you will soon be joining the Milligan community. This page has helpful information to make your journey to Milligan as smooth as possible. Also, be sure to watch your mail and email for details on specific items. See you soon!
- Complete the Financial Aid process and file your FAFSA »
- Submit your enrollment deposit and the Enrollment Confirmation »
Log back into the Online Application and click on “View Your Decision.” Then click on the “Reply to Offer” button at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept Offer” which will allow you to submit your $200 deposit via credit card or by mail (your deposit is applied toward your first bill).
- Complete and submit your Residency Form »
- Complete and submit your Heath & Immunization Record (PDF download) »
- Receive your Financial Aid Award Letter from Milligan and return it promptly indicating whether you accept or decline each award (some awards are first-come, first-serve, so don’t delay). Milligan begins sending these award letters December 1.
- Register and attend Connections: New Student Orientation in April or June. Registration opens in 2018.
- Get Connected