Congratulations on your admission to Milligan University! We’re really excited that you will soon be joining the Milligan community. This page has helpful information to make your journey to Milligan as smooth as possible. Also, be sure to watch your mail and email for details on specific items. See you soon!
Complete and submit the following:
- Enrollment deposit and Enrollment Confirmation »
Log back into the Online Application and click on “View Your Decision.” Then click on the “Reply to Offer” button at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept Offer” which will allow you to submit your $200 deposit via credit card or by mail (your deposit is applied toward your first bill).
- Residency Form »
- Health & Immunization Record (PDF download) »
- Financial Aid Offer — return it promptly indicating whether you accept or decline each award (some awards are first-come, first-serve, so don’t delay). Milligan begins sending these offers December 1.
- New Student Orientation
- Get Connected
- Join Schools App – Check your email for a private invitation to an online community called Schools App. You can build new friendships with your incoming classmates, find a roommate, and ask any questions you have about Milligan to current students and recruiters. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing Schools App.
- Summer Sizzler
- Learn about Milligan’s mentoring program »
- Check out Milligan’s residence halls »
- Parents: Join the Parent Program »
- FERPA form
Students can authorize access for their parent(s) to their education records (grades and academic performance, student account and financial aid, student conduct and campus life) and allow oral and written communication with university personnel by completing a FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) form at the link below.
Filling out this FERPA form requires students to log-in to our student portal with your username and password that Information Technology (IT) sends via email once students submit their enrollment deposit. These are the same credentials you will use to log-in to your Milligan email, Canvas learning management system, and the self-service payment portal. If you are unable to find the email, make sure to check your spam or junk folder. If you are unable to locate them, please email the IT help desk at Helpdesk@milligan.edu or call 423.461.8705.