You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. However, if you want to register for classes at Connections, you must first pay your $200 enrollment deposit.
Congratulations on your admission to Milligan! Make plans to join us for Connections Orientation, which prepares new students and parents for a smooth and easy transition to college life.
Attend either April 21-22 OR June 16-17, 2017
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Meet your faculty mentor.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand.
- Have your student ID made.
- Address your family’s questions during student and parent sessions or 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus on a student-led campus tour.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan!